98 in stock
BENEFAB BY SORE NO-MORE HOCK BOOT
BeneFab By Sore No-More
- Strong Velcro straps make this hock boot adjustable and easy to use, so there is no need to constantly adjust or monitor on a quiet horse.
- An all-natural, non-invasive therapy that offers excellent joint coverage and may help reduce the frequency of injections.
- Made with materials that are not only moisture wicking and breathable, but are extremely flexible which allows your horse optimum comfort when wearing.
- Each hock boot is designed to accommodate both the left and right hock, allowing for a single hock boot that can be used interchangeably to benefit either hock.
- Machine washable for easy maintenance
BeneFab® by Sore No-More® Therapeutic Hock Boots use FAR-infrared rays to supple and relax muscles in the hock area, reducing pain and stiffness, while helping to harmonize the body’s functions, safely and naturally. Comprised of ceramic nano-particles that function to reduce recovery time, promote blood circulation and increase oxygen flow. The hock boots will help ease hock area pain from arthritic changes, maintain good flexibility and is an excellent way to extend the time between joint injections. It features easy on and off velcro closures that will not stretch out over time, as well as anti-slip and moisture wicking properties, ensuring that your horse benefits from the therapy as comfortable as possible.
The hock boots are perfect as a therapeutic addition with Sore No-More liniments and gelotions. Together, you create a non-invasive, synergistic, dual-action therapy that is proven to relieve pain and inflammation, increase circulation and rage of motion or flexibility.